Y Dam Sprint Distance Tri
Jim to provide
- Long Course Early Pricing: Individual $55 / Relay: $95/team
- Long Course Late Pricing: Individual: $65 / Relays: $105/team (late pricing begins 2 weeks prior to event)
Race day registration is discouraged. Please register early. If you register on race day you may not receive a race shirt.
- 6:00 AM – Transition Area Open
- 6:00 AM – Race day registration opens
- 7:00 AM – Race day registration closes
- 7:15 AM – Transition Area closes (no participants allowed in TA after 8:30 AM)
- 7:30 AM – Triathlon/Duathlon start
- 11:00 AM – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
Final swim waves will be determined on race day based on total entries. Generally swim waves will:
Open water swim.
- Wave 1: Men 0-39, All relay teams
- Wave 2: Men 40-Over, All Clydesdale
- All Women, Athena
- Triathlon Awards…
- Top 3 Overall Male/Female
- Triathlon Top 3 in each of the following age groups (M/F): 15 & Under,16-19,20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70-74,75-79,80-84,85+
- Clydesdales (Males – 200 Lbs +)
- Athena (Females – 150 Lbs +)
- Separate awards will be given for duathlon (based on # of entries)
- If you must replace a relay team member use the Contact form from this website. Include race, relay team name (any change request the week of the race will be handled at packet pickup)
- A relay team can be made up of 2 or 3 people.
- Each member of a relay must pick up their own race packet.
- Each member must show their photo ID at packet pickup. Each member must be a USAT member or purchase the 1 day USAT membership.
- Any participant under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian present at packet pickup
- Each relay team will be issued 1 timing chip. Chip handoff will occur in the transition area.
Results / Photos