Welcome to XXXX By BMW. This is a tried and true venue here in XXXXX with a beautiful beach location and genuine southern hospitality to add to your race experience. We have improved on the course that was used for previous years eliminating a number of turns, so that you can possibly set a new PR
The swim… Its a 750 Meter swim with the good strong current of the Atlantic Ocean. Temps should be above 78 degrees, so it is likely not going to be wetsuit legal.
The Bike… The bike is an out and back 15 mile ride to XXXXX.
The Run… The run is a 5k that will wind through the accommodating streets of XXXX
- Short Course Early Pricing: Individual $55/ Relay: $95/team
- Short Course Late Pricing: Individual: $65 / Relays: $105/team (late pricing begins 2 weeks prior to event)
- Long Course Early Pricing: Individual $65 / Relay: $95/team
- Long Course Late Pricing: Individual: $75 / Relays: $105/team (late pricing begins 2 weeks prior to event)
Race day registration is discouraged. Please register early. If you register on race day you may not receive a race shirt.
- 6:00 AM – Transition Area Open
- 6:00 AM – Race day registration opens
- 7:00 AM – Race day registration closes
- 7:15 AM – Transition Area closes (no participants allowed in TA after 8:30 AM)
- 7:30 AM – Triathlon/Duathlon start
- 11:00 AM – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
Final swim waves will be determined on race day based on total entries. Generally swim waves will:
Open water swim.
- Wave 1: Men 0-39, All relay teams
- Wave 2: Men 40-Over, All Clydesdale
- All Women, Athena
- Triathlon Awards…
- Top 3 Overall Male/Female
- Triathlon Top 3 in each of the following age groups (M/F): 15 & Under,16-19,20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70-74,75-79,80-84,85+
- Clydesdales (Males – 200 Lbs +)
- Athena (Females – 150 Lbs +)
- Separate awards will be given for duathlon (based on # of entries)
- If you must replace a relay team member use the Contact form from this website. Include race, relay team name (any change request the week of the race will be handled at packet pickup)
- A relay team can be made up of 2 or 3 people.
- Each member of a relay must pick up their own race packet.
- Each member must show their photo ID at packet pickup. Each member must be a USAT member or purchase the 1 day USAT membership.
- Any participant under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian present at packet pickup
- Each relay team will be issued 1 timing chip. Chip handoff will occur in the transition area.
Results / Photos