Greenville Duathlon Classic
A great tune up race for the upcoming triathlon season. Get ready Greenville… this will be one great event. Prize money for the studs and a great multi loop course for all the beginners.
- Duathlon Early Price $40 (solo) $80 (team)
- Duathlon Late Price $50 (solo) $100 (team)
- 5k Early $25
- 5k Late $30
- Late pricing begins 2 weeks prior to event
Race day registration is discouraged. Please register early. If you register on race day you may not receive a race shirt.
- Info coming soon
- 7:00 AM – Transition Area Open
- 7:00 AM – Race day registration opens
- 8:30 AM – Race day registration closes
- 8:30 AM – Transition Area closes (no participants allowed in TA after 8:30 AM)
- 9:00 AM – Duathlon and 5k start
- Noon AM – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
- Overall Male/Female
- Top 3 in each of the following age groups (M/F): 15 & Under,16-19,20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70-74,75-79,80-84,85+
- Clydesdales (Males – 200 Lbs +)
- Athena (Females – 150 Lbs +)
- Separate awards will be given for duathlon and 5k
- If you must replace a relay team member use the Contact form from this website. Include race, relay team name (any change request the week of the race will be handled at packet pickup)
- A relay team can be made up of 2 or 3 people.
- Each member of a relay must pick up their own race packet.
- Each member must show their photo ID at packet pickup. Each member must be a USAT member or purchase the 1 day USAT membership.
- Any participant under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian present at packet pickup
- Each relay team will be issued 1 timing chip. Chip handoff will occur in the transition area.
Results / Photos