BMW Super Sprint
The large pool at the Rock Hill Aquatic Center will allow for a dual start, so make sure you line up on the correct end of the pool. As soon as you finish the swim, with your fans watching you in the 500-seat grandstands, you’ll make a quick run to the Transition Area right outside the pool area.
This is the only out-and-back bike course, which means you’ll be able to draw lots of energy from your fellow participants. The course is flat and fast and takes place on quiet local country roads.
Upon exiting the Transition Area for the third and final leg of your race, you’ll do and out-and-back on the newly-constructed sidewalk that parallels Rawlinson Road. An aid station will be set up at the turn around point to give you one last boost of energy so that you can bring it home strong!
This is it! Now it’s time to celebrate as you cross the line right next to the lobby entrance of the Aquatic Center. The sponsor village and spectators will see it all from the adjoining hillside and you can bet that the party will be in full swing!
- Triathlon/Duathlon Early Price $55 (solo) $95 (team)
- Triathlon/Duathlon Late Price $65 (solo) $105 (team)
- Late pricing begins 2 weeks prior to event
Race day registration is discouraged. Please register early. If you register on race day you may not receive a race shirt.
- Packet pickup will be at Rock Hill Aquatics Ctr 4-12 from 4 to 6pm
- 7:00 AM – Transition Area Open
- 7:00 AM – Race day registration opens
- 8:30 AM – Race day registration closes
- 8:30 AM – Transition Area closes (no participants allowed in TA after 8:30 AM)
- 9:00 AM – Triathlon/Duathlon start
- Noon AM – Projected awards ceremony (will be adjusted based on last finisher’s time)
All pool swim races will use a seeding method to assign start times. When you register you will submit 100 meter swim time. The fastest swimmers will start first. Please use an accurate 100 METER swim time. This will insure proper seeding and a smooth swim process. The time you submit should be tghe 100 meter pace you can swim during the entire race distance. For example is the race is 400 meters and you finish in 8:00 minutes you would submit a 2:00 minute 100 meter pace. If you must revise your swim time you can do so by using the Contact form on this website. Include your name, race, new swim time. NO CHANGES WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF THE RACE. You must pre-register at least 5 days prior to the event to receive a swim starting seed. If you register late you will be seeded last in pool swim races.
- Triathlon Awards…
- Top 3 Overall Male/Female
- Triathlon Top 3 in each of the following age groups (M/F): 15 & Under,16-19,20-24,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55-59,60-64,65-69,70-74,75-79,80-84,85+
- Clydesdales (Males – 200 Lbs +)
- Athena (Females – 150 Lbs +)
- Separate awards will be given for duathlon (based on # of entries)
- If you must replace a relay team member use the Contact form from this website. Include race, relay team name (any change request the week of the race will be handled at packet pickup)
- A relay team can be made up of 2 or 3 people.
- Each member of a relay must pick up their own race packet.
- Each member must show their photo ID at packet pickup. Each member must be a USAT member or purchase the 1 day USAT membership.
- Any participant under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian present at packet pickup
- Each relay team will be issued 1 timing chip. Chip handoff will occur in the transition area.
Results / Photos